Employee Experience & Corporate Community
HOW TO DESIGN A SUCCESSFULL MARKET RESEARCH SAVING MONEY? HOW TO CONNECT THE RESULTS OF DIFFERENT MARKET RESEARCHES WITH A DATA CROSS-CHECKING? WHICH DATA ARE ALREADY AVAILABLE IN THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OR IN THE COMPANY CRM SYSTEM, TO SUPPORT MARKETING RESEARCH?
RESEARCH DESIGN Service
It’s a consulting and research planning service, useful in:
- systematizing and optimizing the existing market researches
- connecting the results of different market researches with a data cross-checking
- identifying information and data in company CRM / management systems to define “ad hoc” market researches, complementary to the available data
- making the most of the “DoItYourself” surveys, independently performed by companies
- providing statistical and interpretative data analysis, performance index / KPI, Net Promoter Score
- suggesting research methods and tools that are more innovative and suitable to the specific needs of each investigation
- employing interactive tools, allowing a prompt and simple view of main results
- optimising the increasingly scarce human resources dedicated to market
It is perfect for opinion surveys and market research. It helps understanding and evaluating new product and service concepts, consumer behaviour, purchasing habits, brands, and emerging trends.To do so, we implemented panels of people that participate to surveys and online researches. It allows to understand opinions also of the “not-clients” of the brand. The community PEOPLE-ONLINE keeps growing and developing, it collects samples of different persons which are significant from a geographical and socio-demographic point of view.
It is a qualitative and quantitative tool, that provides a quick feedback with low costs.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & CUSTOMER JOURNEY
Do shop assistants behave like customers expect them to? Do they act like they have been trained to?
MYSTERY CLIENT – BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS AND POST SALE ASSISTANCE
MYSTERY VIDEO AND AUDIO
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION & LOYALTY
COMPETITORS’ BEST & WORST PRACTICES
CONSUMERS EXPECTATIONS AND CLUSTERS
BRAND IMAGE, AWARENESS E SENTIMENT
POP MATERIAL, EXHIBITS and VISUAL MERCHANDISING
CONSUMER TREND RESEARCH